Carole Stone earnt £20,000 p. a working for the BBC, but £250,000 a year after starting up her networking lunches which began by bringing 8 people together.
- Spend half an hour a week on networking
- You will find solace in friends and friendship
- Take life by the scruff of the neck
- You need to know you can cope with the many failures you will encounter
- What’s the worst that can happen eg. You see someone you want to talk to but are too scared to approach them
- You will regret the things you don’t do more than the things you do and fail at.